Step #1: Create a Parent Account on Final Forms
- Go to https://trotwoodmadison-oh.finalforms.com/
NEW ACCOUNT under the Parent Icon
- Type your NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS, then click REGISTER
- Check your email, and click CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT in the email text
- Type your password and click CONFIRM ACCOUNT
- You will be asked if you want to grant another Parent/Guardian access to your registered students. Either click SKIP THIS STEP or type the Name and Email Address and click ADD PARENT ACCOUNT.
- Your account will be created, you can then REGISTER STUDENT for your first child.
STEP #2: Upload Required Documents (New Students ONLY)
1.Go to https://trotwoodmadison-oh.finalforms.com/
2. Under the PARENT icon, click LOGIN
3.You will see each child that you have added to your account
4. Click the open folder icon on the student's record.
5. Click Choose File.
6. Select the file you want to upload.
7. Upload the file
8.Continue uploading all of the required documents for registration
9. When finished click CLOSE to exit the window.
STEP #3: Set an
Appointment (If necessary)
Appointments are NOT necessary if you are able to complete Steps #1 and #2 .
If you require assistance creating your account, completing forms on Final Forms, or unable to upload your child's required documents, please call the building where your child will attend to schedule an appointment.
*If you have multiple children in the district, you only need to schedule ONE appointment. Any building secretary is equipped to help assist you with the registration process.
For grades PK-1, call the Trotwood-Madison Early Learning Center:
For grades 2-3, call Madison Park Elementary: 937-854-4456
For grades 4-5, call Westbrooke Village Elementary: 937-854-3196
For grades 6-8, call Trotwood-Madison Middle School:
For grades 9-12, call Trotwood-Madison High School: