Step #1: Create a Parent Account on Final Forms
- Go to https://trotwoodmadison-oh.finalforms.com/
NEW ACCOUNT under the Parent Icon
- Type your NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS, then click REGISTER
- Check your email, and click CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT in the email text
- Type your password and click CONFIRM ACCOUNT
- You will be asked if you want to grant another Parent/Guardian access to your registered students. Either click SKIP THIS STEP or type the Name and Email Address and click ADD PARENT ACCOUNT.
- Your account will be created, you can then REGISTER STUDENT for your first child.
STEP #2: Upload Required Documents (New Students ONLY)
Go to https://trotwoodmadison-oh.finalforms.com/
Under the PARENT icon, click LOGIN
You will see each child that you have added to your account
Click the open folder icon on the student's record.
Click Choose File.
Select the file you want to upload.
Upload the file
Continue uploading all of the required documents for registration
When finished click CLOSE to exit the window.
STEP #3: Set an
Appointment (If necessary)
Appointments are NOT necessary if you are able to complete Steps #1 and #2 .
If you require assistance creating your account, completing forms on Final Forms, or unable to upload your child's required documents, please contact the Enrollment Secretary.
(937) 854-3050 ext. 1181