TMCS Counseling & Guidance Vision
TMCS Counseling will nurture, prepare and equip students for success in school and beyond.
TMCS Counseling & Guidance Mission
The mission of the Trotwood- Madison City Schools Counseling team is to provide preventable and responsive services within a comprehensive framework to address all students' academic, college & career, and social/emotional needs. School counselors advocate in a collaborative effort with students, families and community stakeholders to create a safe environment that encourages personal growth, social responsibility and academic achievement.
At TMCS, School Counselors Believe...
- Every student can learn, and every student can succeed.
- Every student should have access and opportunity for a high-quality education.
- Every students should graduate from high school prepared for post-secondary opportunities.
- Every student should have access to a school counseling program.
- Effective school counseling is a collaborative process involving school counselors, students, families, teachers, administrators, other school staff and educational stakeholders.
- School counselors are leaders in the school, district, state and nation.
- School counseling programs promote and enhance student academic, career and social/emotional outcomes.