Resources for Military Families
Trotwood-Madison Early Learning Center values the families that live in our community who have ties to the military. As a building, we understand that military youth go through unique circumstances and situations and we want every military family to know we are here to help. This webpage is designed to provide you with easy access links to helpful resources.
- Military Interstate Children's Compact Commission: Provides information addressing key educational transition issues encountered by military families such as enrollment, placement, attendance, eligibility and graduation.
- National Military Family Association: Provides information and resources related to services and programs for military families.
- Ohio Military Youth and Family Events Calendar: A listing of Ohio military youth activities and camps.
- Military One Source: A central hub and go-to-place for the military community.
- Ohio Military Kids: A support network for military youth who experience a loved one's deployment.
- ODE - Supporting Ohio's Military Families: Information on a number of Ohio programs to assist military families.
- Veterans Crisis Line: Connects veterans in crisis and their families and friends with qualified, caring Department of Veterans Affairs responders through a confidential toll-free hotline, online chat, or text. Veterans and their loved ones can call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, chat online, or send a text message to 838255 to receive confidential support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Support for deaf and hard of hearing individuals is available.