Mission: To use the Ohio Department of Education’s Six Standards of Family Engagement to foster success for all families.
1. Create a welcoming school climate.
2. Provide families information related to child development and creating supportive learning environments.
3. Establish effective school-to-home and home-to-school communication
4. Strengthen families’ knowledge and skills to support and extend their children’s learning at home and in the community
5. Engage families in school planning, leadership and meaningful volunteer opportunities
6. Connect students and families to community resources that strengthen and support students’ learning and well-being
Purpose: To partner schools, families and community stakeholder agencies for two-way communication while providing education, resources and services.