PURPOSE: To recognize and honor those individuals who, by their athletic endeavors, exploits, and attainments, command respect and admiration for both themselves and Trotwood-Madison High School: and to express appreciation for the high degree of skills displayed by those individuals.
- Must be a graduate of Trotwood-Madison School District and have graduated a minimum of 5 years prior to the 2019.
- Be a former coach of Trotwood-Madison School District with a minimum of 5 years of service to a single program.
- An outstanding member of the community that has supported the athletic programs with a minimum of 5 years of service to the program(s).
- The credentials of the candidate nominated may be based upon administrative as well as physical achievements, provided such honors are in the field of athletics.
* Please fill out each line. In the event that you do not know the requested information please state "don't know"