The Trotwood-Madison Runnin' Rams are back in the State finals again! They will play this Friday, Dec. 6th at 3pm at the Hall of Fame Stadium in Canton, Ohio. If you are planning to attend please take a look at all the information below!
Tickets can be purchased in the front office of the high school this week for $11.
Tickets can also be purchased online at http://bit.ly/HOFOHSAA19GM3
Use the coupon code OHSAA6 to get your ticket discounted down to $11
Without the code tickets are $15.
Tickets will cost $17 at the gate so buy them early!!!!
There will be a High School Student spirit bus that will leave the High School at 10AM on Friday and depart the stadium approx. 30 minutes after the end of the game. Tickets for the student bus will be $25 and that includes the bus ride and the ticket to the game itself. Spirit bus tickets must be purchased by Wednesday 3pm.
There will be an ADULT spirit bus available if a minimum of 40 people sign up by Thursday 10AM. The cost will be $35 for the bus and this includes the ticket to the game. The bus will depart the high school at 10 AM on Friday and will depart the stadium approx. 30 minutes after the game. Adults must sign a waiver of liability in order to ride the bus.
Parking in Lot A will cost $10
There is limited free parking available in the Stadium Park Lot on a first come first serve basis.
You will be given a coded parking pass and need to remove your vehicle after the game is over so the next session can park. Please be mindful of this as cars could possibly be towed if they are not removed in a timely fashion. Please be considerate of the parents who are coming to see the 8PM game Friday night.
The HOF Stadium is an NFL experience and as such does not allow many items that typically may be acceptable at a high school stadium. Use the following list below for approved and banned items. You will not be admitted into the stadium with any of the banned items so please plan accordingly.
COMMON PROHIBITED ITEMS: Purses larger than a clutch purse, fanny packs, book bags, backpacks, duffle bags, seat cushions, cinch/drawstring bags, food/drink, bottles, thermoses, noise-making devices, strollers, umbrellas, tobacco products (cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, vaping, lighters, matches, etc.), weapons to include guns and knives.
• Cameras are permitted but the images cannot be commercially used.
• Wheelchairs, motorized medical scooters and valid medical devices
• Purses no larger than 4.5”x 6.5”
• Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags smaller than 12”x 6” x 12”
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags
• Blankets carried over an arm
• Aerosol cans
• Alcoholic beverages
• Animals (except service animals for those with disabilities)
• Bags that are not clear
• Balloons (air & helium)
• Beach balls
• Book bags
• Bottle caps
• Cans, bottles, bottled or boxed liquids
• Commercial audio/video recording equipment and tripods
• Confetti or glitter
• Coolers of any kind, including small soft pack coolers
• Diaper bags
• Duffle bags
• Fanny packs
• Fireworks or missile-like objects
• Food or drink
• Ice chests
• Illegal substances
• Large purses
• Laser lights & pointers
• Mace/pepper spray
• Noisemaking devices (milk jugs or other containers with rocks, air horns, bullhorns, etc.)
• Plastic bottles
• Powders (dyes, talcum, baby powders, flour, etc.)
• Selfie sticks (all types)
• Signage (political, advertising, derogatory)
• Sticks, poles, bats or clubs
• Tobacco products to include cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vaping, dip tobacco
• T-shirts or clothing items with vulgar language or phrasing
• Unmanned and Remote Controlled Aircraft Systems (drones) are strictly prohibited.
• Weapons: No weapons are allowed in the Stadium. Possession of a firearm or weapon are strictly forbidden.
Only clear bags are permitted into the stadium except clutch purses measuring less than 4.5" x 6.5"
Suggest Route to the stadium:
PARKING IS PROHIBITED ON CITY STREETS. VEHICLES WILL BE TOWED.
Estimated distance is 207 miles with a driving time of 3 hours and 15 minutes.
I-70 East to I-71 North to U.S. Rt 30 East (Exit 176). Remain on U.S. Rt. 30 to I-77 North. North on I-77 to Exit 106 (13th St. N.W. and/or Exit 107A (Fulton Rd. N.W.) Turn left onto 13th St. N.W. or Fulton Road to the designated school parking lot. Note: Due to Mansfield fans also traveling on U.S. Rt. 30 and I-77 North, we recommend that Trotwood-Madison fans use either exit Limited paid parking ($10.00 cash only) is available at the school parking lot.
NO TAILGATING, NO ALCOHOL, NO RV’S, ONE VEHICLE GETS ONE STALL AT THE SCHOOL PARKING LOT.
Note: If the school lot is filled, there will be some paid parking in the adjacent neighborhoods, but strictly at the homeowners discretion.